Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thinkin' maybe...


Feeling a bit bored this evening so I grabbed the laptop and decided to check out the blogging world! It is likely that only Krystal has noticed my absence as she is one of the few I know that faithfully continues to post! While catching up on her blog, I notice the link to mine at the bottom of the list, last updated, one year ago! Sad. So much has happened in the past year! I spent a few minutes looking through some of my last posts and my kids, twins especially, look so young! They are all huge and crazy now! So maybe, just maybe, I will get back to business here!

3 comments:

My One and Only Thought said...

I am a second person (other than Krystal) that noticed you had stopped blogging! I hope you do get back to business. I have recently started blogging again too, and am not very good at it. But I'm not giving up! We can cheer each other on.

Krystal said...

Holy Shit! I had to blink a few times to make sure I was reading your name at the top of my friends list! :) I would seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if you started blogging again. It is such an awesome way to keep in touch, see pictures, and know what is going on with everyone. And... you are such an amazing writer and story teller! It's a shame to not share. :)
Love ya, girl!

Our Family said...

I too look every now & then to see if you are still at the bottom of my list. but you aren't any more! Yay!